With the Super Bowl only days away, we’re excited to announce the Sports City Super Bowl Challenge. Readers will have the opportunity to win an iPad Mini by answering five questions about this year’s Super Bowl. The questions will have to be answered on this post, or on our Facebook page (see 2nd update below) and you can submit your answer once per day until the kick off on Super Bowl Sunday. All five questions must be answered correctly for there to be a winner.
The contest is only open to U.S. Residents and you must be 18 years or older to win.
The questions are as follows. Remember, you must answer on this post and you must answer all five correctly to win. You’ll have until Sunday at 6:30 EST, 3:30 PST to submit your answer. Good luck!
1. Who will score the Super Bowl XLVII’s first touchdown?
2. What will be the total number of points scored during Super Bowl XLVII?
3. How many total yards from scrimmage will Colin Kaepernick recored during Super Bowl XLVII?
4. Will Super Bowl XLVII come down to a game winning field goal?
5. How many times will the phrase “Harbowl” be said during the telecast of XLVII?*
UPDATE: Sports City is glad to announce that we will also be giving away a $50 iTunes card for 2nd place and a $25 iTunes gift card for 3rd place.
2nd UPDATE: Sports City is happy to announce that we will be giving away a second iPad Mini to whomever answers the five questions correctly first on our Facebook page. There will be one winner for the Sportscity.com contest, one winner for the Facebook contest (same questions) and the 2nd and 3rd prizes will remain the same.
*The telecast is only counted from the kick off until the last second of the game, during game time. Anything during the pre game or post game shows will not be counted. The phrase “Harbowl” will not be counted during the half time show either.